While playing the League of Legends games, unfortunately, many gamers have come across the notification that pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working? and asking for solutions to fix the issue. As many players are reporting about this issue, developers have tried to fix the issue and found a solution that would work.
Though the new patch has been released for the users, it is not to get the game running. However, the Game developers have started working on the issue faced by lots of customers and invented some ways for resolving the problem.
Here we have come up with that solution to fix the issue as early as possible. So, go through the below-given information and fix the problem. Before going deep here is good article i wanna share which is download movies for free online and kiss cartoon websites you can try it.
Solution to Fix PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working
Here we are sharing two methods, You can try any one from below shared. Also, give us your feedback that which is easy to use and also working good.
Hope same as Unfortunately the Process com.android.phone has Stopped this guide will help you sure. Then go ahead and try it for pvp patcher kernel has stopped working. Lets try two diffrent method and solve this error by following our easy steps tutorial :-
In this Tutorial we are sharing two working method, You can try any one which is most easy to follow, First one is also easy and working so you need to try this one :-
After going through many posts and forums, we got a single solution to fix the issue. All that you need to do is, just follow the below given steps and follow the same to get rid of the problem.
- Open “My Computer” from your system and then go to the directory where the game has been installed. Most probably it will be located in C:/Riot Games.
- Now, open the folder having “RADS”.
- Next, tap and open the folder named project which contains a number of folders in it.
- Once you open the folder project, locate and open the folder “lol_air_client”.
- Next, you need to open the “Release” folder located in it.
- Open the folder that is present there.
- Delete the two files that are named as gamersand “Release Manifest” completely.
- Next, open the folder named as “deploy”.
- Now it’s time for you to delete other files “logs”, “META-INF”, “LoLClient.exe” and “lol.properties”.
- With this the process completes and you can restart your patcher and see that the issue is resolved completely.
This process will re-patch all those files that one has downloaded. Finally, it will fix the issue PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working completely.
If this method does not work, we would recommend you for repairing those patcher options. It will nearly take 10 to 20 minutes and this process will definitely work. There is also another solution to make the issue fixed in very short span of time and it is as given below.
Above method little hard to follow, If you have not much technical knowlage then you can try this alternative method which more easy to follow. So, If above not working for you then try with Administrator mode, Lets follow :-
- Run the game League of Legends in the Administrator mode.
- In order to run the game, the users have to right click on the game icon,
- Click on the “Run as Administrator”. Probably this would fix the issue.
These are the two best methods that we have discovered after a thorough research on the internet. So, do try following these methods to get rid of the PVP.Net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working problem.
Any of these solutions would work for sure and you will not get disappointed on getting this error while playing your favorite game League of Legends on your computer. Hope, this guide will help you for sure.
Friends hope above both guides will help to solve this issue, If you find any new way to fix league of legends pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working then please tell us, Note you can our latest update by installing Our Google Chrome Extension.
Actually we not find much info about this topic. Kindly help us to improve quality of the article and maker more user-friendly our blog.
If you like this article then just give your important time us and share this with your friends. You can comment below for more about pvp.net patcher kernel stopped working or pvp.net patcher kernel not working.